We’re Back & Open For Bookings
It’s been a long 3 months without you all but we’re glad to announce that we’re finally back open for guests from 4th July. We thank you for your continued support, it’s been difficult having to cancel or move so many of your holidays. But know we are still giving you all full refunds if your booking was cancelled due to COVID-19. It’s never too late if you haven’t got your refund yet!
2nd Wave? More Refunds!
We’re aware that the threat of the virus has not gone away and the possibility of another government lockdown is very real. If this does continue we will continue our policy of 100% refunds, regardless of when you booked.
We know that there is still very much a risk involved for our guests, staff, and local communities – that’s why we’re taking lots of precautions to make sure that we all stay as safe as possible:
- Deeper cleaning checklist, making sure that all specific contact areas are thoroughly disinfected between changeovers.
- Altered check-in/out times to allow for more thorough cleaning.
– Check-out is now by 9am latest.
– Check-in is now from 4pm earliest.
- All members of staff will be issued with full disposable PPE to be changed between each property.
- We have suspended the provision of our reusable shampoos, shower gels and hand soaps to eliminate cross-contamination.
- Automated guest messages after check-out to enable support for track and trace.
We know that some of these precautions are going to affect your stay, but it’s necessary for us all to make these changes to keep everyone as safe as possible. We also ask that you carefully follow local guidance when you come to Suffolk and respect our communities.
If you have any other concerns, do not hesitate to get in touch. We are here for you.