Following the recent government announcements, we are proud to be able to lay out our roadmap for reopening for the 2021 season. Whilst we are excited to have a date in place, this is subject to change in line with further government guidelines.
Phase 1: No Earlier than April 12th
- Self catered holiday lets reopen for parties of 1 household/support bubble.
- Properties with lobbies and corridors for entry and exit that are shared with neighbouring properties (i.e. within a block of flats) are not allowed to reopen at this stage.
- Properties with shared swimming pool facilities will be able to open a bookable rota basis.
Phase 2: No Earlier than 17th May
- All self catered accommodation can now open for parties of 2 households of any size OR the rule of 6 if there are more than 2 households.
Phase 3: No Earlier than 21st June
- All restrictions are said to be lifted and there should be no household limitations at this point.
We are in the process of confirming that all of our bookings for the next three months are able to go ahead.
Before 12th April
If you have a reservation that falls before 12th April, you will now no longer be able to come. We will either move your booking to suitable dates or give you your money back in full.
12th April – 21st June
For bookings that fall within the new roadmap, we will be confirming that all of these fall in line with the rules as outlined above. Again, you will have the choice of moving your booking to suitable dates or your money back in full.
After 21st June
As the rules currently outline all bookings after this point should not be subject to any restrictions on number of households or party size. Due to the constantly changing nature of the coronavirus situation, we can assure you that our policy of 100% refunds or choice of alternate dates will still be in place going forwards.
We encourage you to book with us in confidence as you are always eligible for full refund, or to move your dates if you cannot travel due to government restrictions. This includes if we go back into the localised lockdowns and your area is under lockdown restrictions and Suffolk isn’t.