Happy New Year!
In advance of delivering the bad news, all of us here at Air Manage Suffolk would like to wish you a Happy New Year and say a thank you to all those working hard to fight the virus. It is not easy turning away so many people but know it’s the right thing to do and are awaiting eagerly until it is safe to have you back in Suffolk with us again.
Who cannot travel?
All guests travelling to Suffolk for leisure between 5th January 2021 and 14th February 2021 are no longer able to travel and your bookings will be cancelled and refunded. Please bare with us as our staff get through the calendar and process your refunds. If you wish to move your booking until later in the year please get in touch and we’ll get that changed in the calendar. When you receive notification of refund this will usually be back to you within a couple of days but can take up to 10 working days.
Who can travel?
There are a number of exceptions that we can accept guests in our accomodation in this lockdown period, as per the government guidelines please see the list below:
You are allowed to stay overnight away from your home if you:
- are visiting your support bubble
- are unable to return to your main residence
- need accommodation while moving house
- need accommodation to attend a funeral or related commemorative event
- require accommodation for work purposes or to provide voluntary services
- are a child requiring accommodation for school or care
- are homeless, seeking asylum, a vulnerable person seeking refuge, or if escaping harm (including domestic abuse)
- are an elite athlete or their support staff or parent, if the athlete is under 18 and it is necessary to be outside of the home for training or competition
If you would like to stay in our accomodation for any of the above reasons please get in touch before booking.
Whilst it is obviously difficult to put a date on it, we are looking forward to having you all back later this year. We encourage you to book with us still as you are always eligible for full refund, or to move you dates to later in the year if you cannot travel due to government restrictions. This includes if we go back into the localised lockdowns and you’re locked down and Suffolk isn’t.